Gasterij ‘t Karrewiel offers various lunches, you can choose for a Lunch Buffet, Coffee table or for our new lunch ‘Karrewiel’.
The lunch buffet starts off with a homemade soup of the day, after the soup you can choose, at our buffet, from a range of delicious bread rolls, various kinds of fillings and sweets. At the lunch, coffee, tea, milk and butter milk are included. There is also the possibility to have, as an extra, a croquette or an omelet.
Price for adults: € 13,95 per person
Price children age 6 to12: € 6,50 per child
Price children up to age 5: Free
Do you prefer to stay seated while having lunch? In that case the Coffee table will suit you. Everything will be served at the table. This lunch includes homemade soup of the day, a variety of tasty rolls, various kinds of fillings and sweets, coffee, tea, milk and butter milk. There is also the possibility to have, as an extra, a croquette or an omelet with the Coffee Table.
Price for adults: € 14,95 per person
Price for children age 6 to 12: € 7,95 per child
Price for children up to age 5: Free
Lunch Karrewiel got its fame in 2017 because of its extensive choice of wonderful, luxurious rolls at an affordable price.
‘Lunch Karrewiel’ starts off with a delicious homemade soup. After that, you have the choice between 3 sorts of bread rolls and 5 sorts of filling.
You can choose between an Italian Roll, a Ciabatta or a triangular-shaped Waldkorn Roll:
1. Brie with walnuts and honey (oven baked)
2. Gezond with country-made ham, cheese, cucumber, tomato, egg, cabbage salad and honey-mustard dressing
3. Bresaola with truffle mayonnaise, sundried tomato, pine nuts and Parmesan cheese
4. Caprese with buffalo mozzarella, tomato, pine nuts and homemade pesto
5. 2 Croquettes of the famous Dutch brand ‘van Dobben’
Lunch Karrewiel includes 1x coffee, tea or milk
Price per person: € 11,95
While you are having lunch, children can play in our Play Area ‘De Spelerij’. Under our supervision they can play video games, make drawings, lounge in the tv-corner or get dressed up.
Fill in the form below to ask your question. If you leave the question-field empty, we will call you.
We will contact you within a few days.
* We are also open on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings for groups of more than 20 people.
* On December 25th and December 26th we open at 12:00 hrs and close at 23:00 hrs.
* For our lunches in combination with for a day trip we use different opening hours, see www.uitindelft.nl
You can extend you visit with us with one of the following options: